10 Things to Ask A Limousine Company Before You Hire
With all the excitement surrounding the most momentous of occasions sometimes clients and companies alike lose sight of the most important things. For a limo and car service company the number one priority must always be the passenger’s safety.
Here are ten things interested clients should make sure that there contracted companies are doing prior to renting a party bus or a limousine.
1) Make sure that their vehicles are properly licensed insured and registered.
2) Make sure that their vehicles are new and are well maintained.
3) Ask about the hiring process for their chauffeurs, are they screened, drug tested? If so how often?
4) Ask about the different safety measure and fail safes the company has.
5) Ask whether the company books the vehicle several times in a day and if the chauffeur will be rushing from one job to the next. If that is the case, you will not get a clean limousine and will not be on time.
6) Check on their track record and the reviews about the company online.
7) Is the company big or small, a bigger company will generally be more reliable as they have more resources available to help ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
8) Does the company sub-contract out its work? If so then they are putting you in the hands of an entirely unknown operation. You would have no idea what will show up and in what condition.
9) Ask if you could go and see the vehicle of your choice before booking with them. Make sure you have a signed contract and the same vehicle or something better will show up.
10) How does the representative or sales person make you feel? What does their facility look like? If it’s dirty and if things seem shady expect the same from the service.
Please do your homework on the company you are contracting. Limousine service is more than just a ride, we are responsible for your punctuality, we are responsible for your enjoyment, most importantly we are responsible for your safety and your well-being.
Presidential Limousine is a Washington DC and Northern Virginia based company with an extensive global reach; we provide expert Wedding, Special Event, Corporate and Executive Travel services throughout the Washington DC area and the world. We have over 30 years of experience in the travel industry; our attention to detail, 2015 top-of-the-line vehicles and professional trained Chauffeurs set us apart from the rest!