- Tiaona Santana
This was a great experience good quality vehicle very clean. The driver arrived on time and greeted the family along with acknowledging the graduate. He was very professional and did not rush us and ... read more - 6/09/2020Eric Owens
This was a great way for my brother to graduate from high considering the circumstances around COVID-19. The driver arrived on time was patient and polite. The car was clean and well kept will definit... read more - 6/09/2020Caelen Carson
I would like to thank presidential limo for making my graduation one to remember. This was a great ride and the driver was polite and treated me well. I was able to have all my family at my graduation... read more - 6/09/2020
- Latasha Owens
I would like to share my experience. The driver arrived on time and greeted the family. He also congratulated my son. He was polite and very courtesy. The car was clean and the ride was great will de... read more - 6/09/2020Tashell Owens
My brother was so excited when this nice limo pulled up to escort him to his graduation. The driver was professional well dress and spoken. He was also attentive. The ride was nice and the car was cle... read more - 6/09/2020Latasha Owens
This was a great experience for my brother on his graduation day. The limo arrived on time and treated my family with the up most respect. The driver was very professional and patient. The car was cle... read more - 6/05/2020
- Shakeila Outlaw
Presidential Limousine provided terrific service for my mothers birthday. The Hummer was clean, supplied with bottle water and ice. Professional customer service and polite chauffeur. He was kind, fri... read more - 9/11/2019
Experience An Unforgettable Prom Night
Arrange for a truly special night for your high school student. Dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for young people to get the most from their prom experience. We’ll ensure that the night is special as we take them to dinner and then on to the prom in our fully-appointed limousines.
After the prom, they may request an unforgettable night time tour of DC or a relaxed ride to the after-prom party! Either way, we’ll make sure it’s a night they’ll cherish!
Tips for Teens on Prom Night
- Talk to friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations and even weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
- Allow plenty of time for photos. You’re definitely going to want some memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Show up in style. Presidential Limousine offers 6, 10 and 14 Passenger Luxury Stretch Lincoln Limousines, 14 Passenger Expedition Limo and 20 Passenger Stretch H2 Hummer as well as part buses and limo buses.
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Transportation
- Ask Presidential Limousine for our Prom Promise. This is a document that teens sign in agreement of not drinking or taking drugs on prom night. Many reputable limousine and chauffeured transportation companies offer this contract as a way to give parents an outlet to discuss the importance of safety on prom night. Presidential Limousine believes a special occasion should be remembered for a wonderful time only. We require all prom reservations to have a signed Presidential Limousine Prom Promise on file prior to dispatching our vehicles.
- Give Presidential Limousine a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
- Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials like belonging to association. Presidential Limousine has been in business for over 35 years and is a member of Virginia Limousine Association, Maryland Limousine Association and National Limousine Association.
- Remember to sit back and relax. Presidential Limousine hires drivers with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with carting around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.