Experience An Unforgettable Prom Night
Arrange for a truly special night for your high school student. Dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for young people to get the most from their prom experience. We’ll ensure that the night is special as we take them to dinner and then on to the prom in our fully-appointed limousines. After the prom, they may request an unforgettable night time tour of DC or a relaxed ride to the after-prom party! Either way, we’ll make sure it’s a night they’ll cherish. We provide prom transportation to the DC area including Northern Virginia and Maryland.
Safe & Reliable Limousine Service
Our professional Chauffeurs know the DC area inside and out. They are experienced at providing reliable transportation for all types of events, from proms and weddings to corporate executive transportation. We invite you to our office to see the limo you choose in person and meet us face-to-face prior to the event.
Renting a prom limousine shouldn’t break the bank. Our rates are among the most competitive in the DC area. Please call us at (703) 347-6900 to get an instant quote. The quote depends on the vehicle you choose, the pickup and dropoff location, and whether you need us to make additional stops before or after prom.
The vehicles shown below are our most popular prom limos, however we have a large fleet of additional vehicles available. If you’re booking for a large group, we can provide larger luxury buses and/or multiple vehicles. We are very flexible with special requests and are happy to make additional scheduled stops.
Book 8 Hours and Your 9th Hour is Free!
All packages Include vehicle service fee and gratuity – There are NO hidden fees, gray areas or gimmicks!
Luxury Car Rentals for Prom
Our fleet contains only late-model vehicles fully equipped with luxury amenities. We provide safe and reliable transportation from your home to the prom venue and back.
DC Prom Limo Pricing
|Sedans||6 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours|
|Lincoln Town Car Sedan||$598||$698||$798|
|Mercedes-Benz S550 Sedan||$895||$1050||$1198|
|SUVs||6 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours|
|6 Passenger Suburban||$660||$770||$880|
|6 Passenger Cadillac Escalade||$798||$950||$1080|
|Lincoln Limousines||6 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours|
|10 Passenger Lincoln (White or Black)||$895||$1050||$1198|
|Mercedes Sprinters||6 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours|
|13 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter||$1095||$1280||$1460|
|12 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter (Luxury)||$1198||$1398||$1598|
|Stretch SUV Limousines||6 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours|
|14 Passenger Expedition||$1198||$1398||$1598|
|20 Passenger H2 Hummer||$1498||$1750||$1995|
|Party Bus||6 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours|
|24 passenger Party Bus||$1498||$1750||$1995|
|Executive Buses||6 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours|
|23 Passenger Executive Bus w Panoramic Roof||$995||$1195||$1295|
|30 Passenger Executive Bus||$1195||$1398||$1550|
|35 Passenger Executive Bus||$1398||$1598||$1795|
|40 Passenger Executive Bus||$1398||$1598||$1795|
Prom Transportation FAQs
How much to rent a limo for prom?
To view our prices for proms and different vehicle options you can scroll up to view our prom packages.
Why does prom limo have a 6 hour minimum?
We have 6 hours minimum because after we pick up your group, we drive to the location of your choice to take pictures. After pictures, we drive your group to the restaurant of your choice for dinner. After dinner, we drive your group to prom. Afterwards we drive your group back home.
Why is a limo important for prom?
There are several reasons and benefits to rent a limo for prom. The experience is unforgettable. You can relax and enjoy the evening in style with the ultimate convenience of chauffeured transportation. Our chauffeurs know the DC area well. You won’t need to worry about parking or walking several blocks, which is a huge benefit for ladies with high heels. Prom limo service will ensure you arrive to all your destinations in a safely and a timely manner.
Can you rent a limo for 2 for prom?
Absolutely you can. Here at Presidential Limousine, you can hire our Luxury S550 Mercedes or a Luxury SUV. You can also rent out 10 passenger stretch Lincoln limousine for your prom limo service and have the entire limo to yourself.
What’s included in prom limo service?
All of our prom limo packages include all fees (vehicle service fee, taxes, fuel and gratuity). In the bar area, we offer complimentary bottled water. There is no limit to the amount of stops or mileage.
How does renting a limo for prom work?
The renting process for prom limo is very simple. The person who is making the reservation must be over the age of 18 with a credit card to legally enter a contract. We take as much as itinerary you have at the time of reservation and the rest you can let us know as you find out.
Are there safety regulations for limos, shuttle buses and party buses?
Your safety and the comfort of all guests is our number one priority. Please be advised, standing and moving around while the bus is in motion is strictly prohibited.
Tips for Teens on Prom Night
- Talk to friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations and even weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
- Allow plenty of time for photos. You’re definitely going to want some memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Show up in style. Presidential Limousine offers Luxury S550 Mercedes Sedans, Luxury SUV’s, 10 Passenger Luxury Stretch Lincoln Limousines, 12 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter Limo, 14 Passenger Stretch Expedition Limo and 20 Passenger Stretch H2 Hummer as well as party buses and limo buses.
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Transportation
- Ask Presidential Limousine for our Prom Promise. This is a document that teens sign in agreement of not drinking or taking drugs on prom night. Many reputable limousine and chauffeured transportation companies offer this contract as a way to give parents an outlet to discuss the importance of safety on prom night. Presidential Limousine believes a special occasion should be remembered for a wonderful time only. We require all prom reservations to have a signed Presidential Limousine Prom Promise on file prior to dispatching our vehicles.
- Give Presidential Limousine a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
- Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials like belonging to association. Presidential Limousine has been in business for over 35 years and is a member of Virginia Limousine Association, Maryland Limousine Association and National Limousine Association.
- Remember to sit back and relax. Presidential Limousine hires drivers with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with carting around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.