Executive-Class Limo Fleet
Depending on which vehicle you choose amenities may vary, but every one of our vehicles come with outstanding features and luxury interiors. Just some of the latest features you can enjoy include:
- In-built 12.3 inch LCD screens
- Mutli-colored LED interior lights
- Captain chairs
- Individualized climate controls
- Power outlets and USB ports
- Ample cargo space
Enjoy a smooth ride and discrete service in one of our many luxury vehicles for up to 6 passengers
- 2017 – 2018 Mercedes Benz S550
- 2018 Cadillac Escalade
- 2018 Suburban
Whether you’re taking a short trip or an extended ride, we’ve got the perfect car for you.
Get DC Airport Car Service When You Need It
We provide advanced scheduling to ensure you’ll have the car of your choice when you need it.
Make an impression with corporate and business transportation.
Focus on business while on the road during corporate “road shows”.
Enjoy a night on the town or entertain VIP’s without worrying about transportation.
Expert Private drivers in Washington DC
Our DC car service drivers are consummate professionals. They arrive on-time, ready to provide you with safe and friendly transportation.
Training and experience allow them to anticipate your needs, and special requests can frequently be accommodated.
We only hire skilled drivers who know the DC area extremely well. This allows us to effectively navigate and account for delays, slowdowns, and re-routes wherever they may occur.
We value your time, and our drivers honor it by providing exceptional service.
Enjoy Presidential Limo Car Service in DC
Presidential car service in DC extends beyond the vehicle and driver—we’ve become one of the areas most trusted car services because of our high level of customer satisfaction, reliability of our services, and trust we engender from every client.
Car service is never outsourced, and we always arrive on-time. Our professional chauffeurs put your safety first, followed closely by comfort and enjoyment. When you’re looking for a truly presidential experience, you’ve found the DC car service you’ve been looking for.
Top 10 Interesting Things to Do in Washington DC
- Visit the National Air and Space Museum. So much more than just rusty old aviation relics. You must see the exciting weird, interesting and out of this world exhibits at the museum.
- Visit Mr. Vernon. Located in Virginia do not miss the incredible history of George Washington’s estate
- See the Newseum. This is an interesting interactive museum that traces the history of news and news-making
- Take a Guided Tour. There are plenty of good walking tours but why walk when you can take a tour in a private party bus?
- See the Lincoln Memorial- duh
- See the Jefferson Memorial- again…duh
- Visit your congressman or woman. That’s right, if you are in town while congress is in session you can schedule and appointment to meet with your Senator or Representative while in town.
- Eat at the Capitol Waterfront. This resurgent neighborhood features waterfront activities and great food. Choose from a variety of restaurants
- Check out the International Spy Museum. Shoe phones and lipstick pistols, check out the interesting history of espionage at this museum.
- See the Mansion on O street. This elaborate spot is not a mansion at all but rather a series of 4 row houses open to one another and boasts elaborate tea rooms, secret doors and even a hotel.