Transportation guideline and new operational standards during Covid-19
All of us at Presidential Limousine are dedicated to ensuring the continued good health and well-being of our customers and team members during this Coronovirus-19 mitigation period. We are following local health and public safety regulations along with Center for Disease Control guidelines while adhering to strict sanitation procedures.
- Following complete cleaning, washing and detailing of our vehicles inside and out, they are parked outdoors to allow for the sun’s UV rays to further disinfect door handles, trunk lids, etc.
- The passenger areas and all touch points of our vehicles are cleaned with disinfectant wipes and sanitization spray before and after each trip using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
- Our vehicles have scheduled certified ozone treatment process, for a sterilized interior environment.
- Our Dispatch Department performs temperature checks on every driver at the beginning of each shift.
- Our chauffeurs are using face masks and carry hand sanitizers.
- Drivers are also practicing safe personal distancing.
- Chauffeurs will avoid any handshake, replaced by a professional welcome smile.
- We recommend that customers handle their own luggage for safety reasons.
- Our stretch limos have privacy partitions to keep you separate from the chauffeur.
As is our normal practice, we instruct all employees to seek medical care immediately if they feel ill or running a temperature. Of course, we do not allow any visibly sick em ployees to report to work. We are encouraging our team members who can work effectively from home to do so, minimizing in-office staffing levels.
As always, we are dedicated to providing you with the utmost level of service and safety possible, including a welcome, sanitary environment. We urge you to take the personal precautions necessary to ensure your continued good health as well!
By observing basic hygienic practices and making modest modifications to our routines, we can greatly minimize the impact of COVID-19 and keep things running as normally as possible in the weeks and months to come.
We appreciate the understanding of our clients and partners as we take these measures to enhance the safety of our operations. Should you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
As always, thank you for doing business with Presidential Limousine!