Car Service Baltimore, MD
Car Service Baltimore, MD
When they need car service, Baltimore Maryland residents and visitors rely on Presidential Limousine.
We boast a wide variety of luxury town cars for your transportation needs.
The amenities you want in a limo service
Depending on what vehicle you choose amenities differ, but every one of our vehicles comes with desirable features and a luxurious interior. Just some of the comforts you can expect include:
- Captain chairs
- In-built 12.3 inch LCD screens
- Mutli-colored LED interior lights
- Power outlets and USB ports
- Individualized climate controls
- Ample cargo space
Our experienced and discrete divers get you to where you are going in luxury.
- 2015 Lincoln Town Car MkT
- 2015 Mercedes Benz S550
- Lincoln Town Car
Whether you’re taking an extended ride or a short trip for up to 6 people, we’ve got the right car for you.
Get Baltimore Car Service When You Need It
We can schedule you for short notice trips, just contact us today and we’ll be there when you need us.
- We provide luxury airport transportation.
- Make an impression with business and corporate transportation.
- Work on the road during corporate “road shows”.
- Get a wedding transfer for two or for friends and family.
- Enjoy a night on the DC town without transportation delays.
- Drivers with a difference.
Our Baltimore car service drivers are extremely professional. They arrive as scheduled, and can frequently accommodate special requests.
We only hire skilled drivers who know the Baltimore area very well. This allows us to quickly navigate and respond to any potential traffic, re-routes, and delays wherever they may occur. Your time is valuable, and our drivers honor it by providing knowledgeable service.
Enjoy Airport Car Service for Baltimore International Airport and Surrounding airports
Presidential Limo car service in Baltimore extends beyond the driver and vehicle.
We’ve become one of the city’s most trusted car services because of our reliability and ability to provide service to any and all airports in the region.
Contact Us for Car Service in Baltimore Today!
Call now to make sure you get the car you want. Call (410) 927-5900 or contact us to reserve your car today.
Also Providing Car Service to:
- Washington DC
- And More! We service the entire Washington DC, Arlington and Northern Virginia metropolitan areas!
Top 10 things to do in Baltimore Maryland
Baltimore is known as “Charm City” for a reason! Over 800,000 people call Baltimore home and this town has some exciting and historic things to do and see.
- Visit Fort McHenry, birthplace of the National Anthem. This historic spot is where “The Star Spangled Banner” was penned and sits at the mouth of Inner Harbor
- Visit the National Aquarium. Thousands of unique and interesting specimens is a day of fun for the whole family.
- Eat Seafood. Long known for their seaport food, check out the many crab shacks and seafood joint in the harbor and around town.
- Visit the USS Constitution. Visit famous Civil War warship the USS Constitution which sits in the harbor.
- Go to a Ballgame. Considered one of the best baseball parks in the country, Oriole Park at Camden Yards has a nostagic feel and lots of ball park food to eat from hot dogs to cracker jacks!
- Ace that Cake! Visit the Charm City Bakery original store and learn cake decorating secrets from Ace of Cakes star Duff Goldman.
- Listen to Live Music. Visit the Pier 6 Pavilion or the smaller Federal Hill venue for some great live music.
- Visit the American Visionary Art Museum. For the truly adventurous, check out this museum of art from “self taught” artisans
- Enter the Kinetic Sculpture Race. Each spring Baltimore hosts the Kinetic Sculpture race, a race of human-powered artwork on both land and sea. Of course it is the brain child of the artists from the Visionary Art Museum
- Go Hipster Hunting. Visit the most Hipster hood in the city, Hamden and check out the section of 36th street known as “the Avenue”. There you’ll enjoy an eclectic selection of trendy restaurants, boutiques and pubs.