Car Service Arlington, VA
Top Rated Limo Service and Car Service in Arlington, VA
When they look for the highest quality car service in Arlington Virginia, visitors and residents turn to Presidential Limousine.
Our vehicles accommodate single occupants, couples, and larger parties, whether you’re taking an extended trip or traveling in Arlington, we get you there in comfort and style.
The Amenities You Want from your Limo Service
Features vary between our vehicles, but all of our cars come with great features and lush, comfortable interiors. Just some of the elements you can look forward to include:
- Mutli-colored LED interior lights
- Ample cargo space
- Individualized climate controls
- Captain chairs
- Power outlets and USB ports
- In-built 12.3 inch LCD screens
Equipped with some of the softest suspensions on the road and driven by accomplished chauffeurs, some options for up to 6 passengers are:
- 2018 Mercedes Benz S550
- 2017 Cadillac Escalade
- 2017 Suburban
Whether you’re taking a lengthy trip or a brief ride, we’ve got the right car for you.
Get Arlington, VA Car Service When You Need It
We can accommodate your needs in the Arlington area with robust scheduling. This makes our car service an optimal solution for a special event, evening on the town, luxurious shuttle service and so much more. With luxury sedan and black car services, elevate any event you have planned.
Get luxury Airport Transportation From Dulles, Reagan and Baltimore Airports
- We provide elegant airport transportation.
- Make an impression on clients with our corporate and business transportation.
- Travel while you work during corporate “road shows”.
- Enjoy a breathtaking wedding transfer for a couple or up to six.
- See a night out in Arlington with personal transportation.
Limousine Drivers with a Difference
Our Arlington car service drivers are polished professionals. They arrive right on time, ready to deliver you to your destination in safe, comfortable style. With a robust background in chauffeur services, our drivers can anticipate the needs of you and your guests.
We only hire adept drivers familiar with Arlington’s rush hour and roadways. This allows us to efficiently navigate and respond to slowdowns, delay, and re-routes whenever they occur. Your time is valuable, and our drivers honor it by providing world class service.
Enjoy Presidential Limo Car Service
Presidential car service in Arlington Virginia is more than the most competent drivers and newest cars—we’ve positioned ourselves as one of Arlington’s most trusted car service providers through reliable on-time pickup and departure and a dedication to customer satisfaction.
We never outsource drivers from other companies, and arrive on-time in carefully detailed vehicles. Our drivers’ highest priority is the safety of our passengers, followed closely by enjoyment and comfort. When you want Arlington car service that’s positively presidential, we’re ready to serve.
Contact Us for Car Service in Arlington Today!
The best way to the car you want is with a reservation, call (703) 347-6900 or contact us to reserve your car service in Arlington, VA today.
- Washington DC
- And More! We service the entire Washington DC, Arlington and Northern Virginia metropolitan areas!
Top 10 Things to Do In Arlington VA:
Arlington County is a county in the Commonwealth of Virginia, often referred to simply as Arlington or Arlington, Virginia. It is approx. 26 square miles and there are about 229,000 residents. If you are in town, here are some exciting things to do:
- Arlington Cemetery. This is one of the most popular attractions in the Nation, nestled on 624 acres it is the final resting place of over 400,000 American servicemen and women.
- Enjoy a night out in Clarendon. This popular area of Arlington has an amazing variety of restaurants and interesting people watching.
- Visit the US Airforce Memorial. This inspiring memorial overlooks Washington DC, the Potomac River and the Pentagon.
- Skate at Capital Kettler’s Iceplex. This place featured 2 NHL sized rinks, store, snack bar and special events room. It is located on top of the Ballston Common Mall parking garage in Arlington. You can figure skate, play hockey, and there are times for public skating as well.
- Bike or walk the Mt. Vernon Trail. This 18 mile paved recreation trail features amazing views of the Potomac river and other famous Washington DC Landmarks
- Tour the Pentagon. This unique 5 sided building the largest office building in the world and home to 26,000 employees. It is managed by the Department of Defense and is open for guided tours by military personnel by reservation only.
- Visit Theodore Roosevelt Island. This well known President was a conservationist and this 91 acre wilderness preserve serves as a memorial to him. There are 2 1/2 miles of foot trails on the island and is accessible from the Mt. Vernon trail (although bikes are not allowed on the island).
- Take a Guided Tour. Rent your party bus today and take a guided tour of the historic places in and around Arlington, VA. A private bus tour is the only way to go and you can go in style!
- Ride the Rosslyn Metro Escalator. One of the wierdest attractions, at 207 feet, this is one of the world’s longest excalators. The ride will take you about 3 minutes and is located by rapid transit station accessible by either the Blue, Orange, or Silver Lines of the Washington Metro. Rosslyn lies in the NE corner of the D.C. suburb of Arlington, Virginia.
- Visit a Farmers Market. From Pay-October Arlington hosts 2 markets, the Pike Park Farmer’s Market on Sunday and the Arlington Mill Farmer’s Market on Saturdays