Arrange for a truly special night for your high school student. Dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for young people to get the most from their prom experience. We’ll ensure that the night is special as we take them to dinner and then on to the prom in our fully-appointed limousines.
After the prom, they may request an unforgettable nighttime tour of DC or a relaxed ride to the after-prom party! Either way, we’ll make sure it’s a night they’ll cherish!
Tips for Teens for Successful Prom Transportation
|• Talk to friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations and even weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
• Allow plenty of time for photos. You’re definitely going to want some memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
• Show up in style. Presidential Limousine offers 6, 10 and 14 Passenger Luxury Stretch Lincoln Limousines, 14 Passenger Expedition Limo and 20 Passenger Stretch H2 Hummer as well as part buses and limo buses.
• Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Transportation
|• Ask Presidential Limousine for our Prom Promise. This is a document that teens sign in agreement of not drinking or taking drugs on prom night. Many reputable limousine and chauffeured transportation companies offer this contract as a way to give parents an outlet to discuss the importance of safety on prom night. Presidential Limousine believes a special occasion should be remembered for a wonderful time only. We require all prom reservations to have a signed Presidential Limousine Prom Promise on file prior to dispatching our vehicles.
• Give Presidential Limousine a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
• Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials like the local livery association (Virginia Limousine Association). Presidential Limousine has been in business for over 25 years and is a member of VLA.
• Remember to sit back and relax. Presidential Limousine hires drivers with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with carting around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.
Prom Limos are available in DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Whether its Bethesda, Rockville, Potomac, and Silver Spring in Maryland, or Fairfax, Alexandria, and Arlington in Virginia, we have the entire area covered.